Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's in Store for Theresa's Haunted History?

So, what is in store for Theresa's Haunted History? 

LOTS!  Right now is a major transitional phase, and I'm super busy.  Hopefully by the end of next month, all content will be transferred over from the website, and I can begin adding new content more frequently.  I've got several more Huntington, WV places to add, and some weird WV history that I'm hoping will be a big hit!  I've also got some more articles in the works from subjects ranging from xenoglossy to investigator certification.

And speaking of certification...I've just recently become certified by the Institutional Review Board!  That means I can now ethically interview, test, and research human participants.  I'm also getting ready to start my Summer semester and have been taking several online paranormal-based enrichment courses--next one to be finished in Genealogy.  If that wasn't keeping me busy enough, I'm also getting ready for two separate new cases with HPIR, getting my book polished and ready to be sold, and of course, working on an extra special lecture to take place at the Clay Center THIS coming October!

Keep checking back for more updates, and as always, new readers don't forget to check Theresa's Haunted History for even more ghosty goodness.  Happy Hauntings!

No comments:

Post a Comment